1. Fringe bag, R2499, Country Road (http://www.woolworths.co.za)
The seventies are back in a big way this summer so get ready for a fringe and suede overload. This leather handbag from Country Road is the perfect addition to your wardrobe, a handbag is the easiest way to embrace a trend without looking full-on fancy dress. Plus the colour is easily worn with everything and it’s big enough to carry your life!
Acumen's fashionista Ceska Stark points us towards summer.
2. Toni D'Orsay heel, R1299, Trenery (http://www.woolworths.co.za)
Hello summer, hello new heels! This sling back heel is on our wish list for its midi height and brilliant combination of snakeskin and black. This shoe is easily worn to the office, everyday and just as easily with jeans for a sexy going-out look. The snakeskin detail ups the ante immediately.
3. Bangle, R299, Mango (http://shop.mango.com/SA/women)
Accessorizing is the key to taking your look to a whole new level. Extra bangles make you look put together and finishes off a look perfectly. This bold, gold bangle from Mango is a statement piece, while still classic enough to be worn with anything. Yes, wear it to work for a cool corporate look but don’t be afraid to wear it poolside too.
4. Joli Rouge Brilliant in Watermelon 17, R250, Clarins (http://www.clarins.co.za)
It’s always the day for a bold lip. Go for this bright Watermelon colour this season to turn heads and be bang on trend.
5. Flats, R1299,95, Dune London Exclusively Available at Flagship and Selected Edgars Stores. (https://www.edgars.co.za)
Statement flats are a must have this season. Summer is a time when one can get away with flats on pretty much any occasion but make sure they are flats worth noticing. These embellished ones do just that – they make up for no heel with serious bling factor.
6. Floral dress, R1299, River Island (http://www.riverisland.com)
Bring on the florals this summer with this fantastic dress. It’s unusual yet easy to wear. Head into work with this, paired with classic heels or head to a summery weekend brunch with flats and wine in hand.
7. Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses,R4405, Sunglass Hut (http://www.sunglasshut.com/za)
When it comes to summer sunglasses we say “go classic”. The oversized frames, yet black colour, tick all the boxes.
8. Tropical swimsuit, R2575, Banana Moon (011 447 8238)
Get tropical this summer with this ultimate glamour cossie. Gone are the days where the only way to glam up was in a bikini, this one piece is the way to go.
1. Printed shirt, R699, Trenery (http://www.woolworths.co.za)
Get ready for days in the sun with this on trend floral motif shirt. It’s cool, it’s casual and easily worn with shorts or jeans for hot summer days.
2. Suede derby, R1299, Country Road (http://www.woolworths.co.za)
These suede lace-ups are right on trend for this season – proving that suede is not just a winter fabric. The cool texture and smart laces add that extra ‘it’ factor to your look, be it at the office or out and about.
3. Tom Tailor Denim shorts, R699.95, Available at selected Edgars and flagship stores (https://www.edgars.co.za)
Trust us, you will live in these shorts this season. They are a classic, wardrobe staple that every man has got to own.
4. Messenger bag, R779, River Island (http://www.riverisland.com)
Look the part with this corporate style messenger bag. It’s stylish, smart and ready for action. Remember, man bags are here to stay and you pretty much won't be able to conduct any business without the best business bag to suit your style perfectly. This is the one.
5. Weber MasterTouch Charcoal Grill with Gourmet Grate ,R5399, Yuppiechef.com (http://www.yuppiechef.com)
Get ready for the braai season and take your braaiing to the next level with this MasterTouch Charcoal Grill, a beauty of a braai that combines all of the features of the One Touch Premium Grill with the added awesomeness of the Gourmet BBQ System grate.
6. Acqua Di Gio Profumo Parfum, from R890, Red Square (http://www.redsquare.co.za)
Giorgio Armani introduces Acqua Di Gio Profumo. The Acqua fragrances consist of invigorating marine notes which mean you not only smell good but you feel good too. The fresh spray of sea salt, the cooling breeze against the skin, the warmth of the sun and the heat, this fragrance is perfect for summer.
7. Calvin Klein wallet, R1299, Exclusively available at Edgars flagship store (https://www.edgars.co.za)
This super-slim leather wallet that caters to all your needs: cash, cards and more. A thin, minimalist-designed wallet that is stylish and functional, we love the bold branding which shows you are a man who puts your money where your mouth is.
8. Oakley sunglasses, R4175, Sunglass Hut (http://www.sunglasshut.com/za)
It’s time for you to up the ante when it comes to sunglasses, The Oakley Carbon Blade sets the standard for performance eyewear. These frames are stress-resistant carbon fiber, which provides lightweight durability. Titanium-forged hinges. Unobtanium earsocks and air-filled silicone nosepads create a comfortable fit that lasts all day.